• Quotation is valid for 30 days from original email date.
• Timing is contingent upon receiving purchase order, shrinkage or other information deemed necessary to be able to start project.
• Price & Timing are contingent on any changes to final or released CAD data.
• Price & Timing are contingent to work load of shop at time of release.
• Acceptance of quote that initiates a purchase order authorizes S&K to file UCC financing statement. (Mold Lien)
• Finance charges of 1-1/2% per month shall accrue on past due amounts.
• You shall be responsible for S&K’s costs of collection for all past due amounts, including actual attorney fees and costs, whether or not a lawsuit is filed.
• The following terms and conditions apply to the above-quoted work and supersede any varying or contradictory terms and conditions in any purchase order or other writing, including a writing after the date hereof, unless specifically agreed to in a writing signed by S&K which references this quotation and the agreed upon change in terms related hereto. Absent S&K’s written agreement, any such varying or contradictory terms are rejected. The Commencement of work by S&K shall not constitute acceptance of terms which vary or contradict the terms of this quotation.
• The validity, performance and construction of this quotation shall be governed by the laws of the State of Michigan, notwithstanding its conflicts of laws provisions, and federal or state courts sitting in Kalamazoo, Michigan shall have exclusive jurisdiction regarding any question related to to this quotation.